Here's the scoop. I'm tired. I've fallen asleep almost every night this week at 7 or 7:30. (that is 2:30 in the morning Zambia time) Last night I had Bible study and felt great. I stayed up until 11 or so and then got in the bed and couldn't fall asleep. Why? Because it was time to wake up in Zambia....so today I'm dragging a bit.
I'll be back with more Africa pictures and stories, but I wanted to let you know that all of our kids were accepted to the Christian school. Matthew and Elizabeth were both on the waiting list, but God worked it all out. We're excited, but Matthew and Stephen are a bit resistant. They are sad about leaving Heritage and their friends, but of course I keep encouraging them that they'll make new friends.
Anyway, I wanted you to know that answer to prayer. We'll see what happens after this year. Stephen will be memorizing the book of Philippians. Isn't that incredible? Once he learns it, he'll never forget it. Praise God!
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment