This is Graham and Sean in our villa kitchen in Africa. They scared me quite a bit when I walked in and saw them dressed this way. (I advised them not to be walking the streets of Zambia in these clothes) It seems a whole huge family of bees had invaded our laundry room. Sean and Graham decided to take them on with slingshots and cashews...I am telling the truth!
Friday, July 18, 2008
Favorite Friday Photos
This is Graham and Sean in our villa kitchen in Africa. They scared me quite a bit when I walked in and saw them dressed this way. (I advised them not to be walking the streets of Zambia in these clothes) It seems a whole huge family of bees had invaded our laundry room. Sean and Graham decided to take them on with slingshots and cashews...I am telling the truth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
those guys are scary!
Post a Comment