$7 can do a lot in Africa.
What is $7 to me?
Two trips to Chick-Fil-A
Two trips to Starbucks
7 trips to McDonald's for an unsweet tea
Less than the change I probably collect in a month
One trip to Pancho's Mexican Restaurant (my favorite)
Very little clothing is $7 or less, but you get the point
So, I joined Mocha Club. $7 in Africa feeds one person for a month, educates 2 children for one school term, saves on person's life from malaria, and provides clean water to 7 Africans for one year.
What is $7 to you? Maybe this is something simple you can do to give away out of the abundance we have been given. I can do without any of those things listed above.
If you join the Mocha Club right now, you can get a free tshirt (I need Africa more than Africa needs me) and a free cd download. Click on the link below if you're interested in giving $7 a month to help a brother or sister in Africa.
He who is kind to the poor lends to the Lord, and He will reward him for what he has done. Proverbs 19:17
http://mochaclub.org/joinme/tsclovingothers/14
Friday, November 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment