We are starting our fundraising for the next payments that will be due. We decided to sell these great Simply Love shirts (I'm sure you've seen them around).
They are the Next Level Alternative Brand both on brown heather (espresso). The ladies' shirt comes in both a ladies/junior cut and a unisex/standard cut. For the ladies' cut, you'll need to order several sizes up. (I wear a small/medium in most tshirts and require an XL in this ladies cut as it fits more slender). The men's cut runs pretty true to size.
They are $25 plus shipping.
Ladies Design
Brown Heather with Pink Writing (this is a heather brown shirt even though it looks like a solid brown)

Men's Design
Brown Heather (please ignore the army green :)



1 comment:
Our dossier is ALMOST done. So, almost horray. How did you do yours so fast? I'm impressed!
Also still love how you share your heart in all of your posts...
Post a Comment