Wednesday, October 14, 2009

That Girl

I just love her. She makes me laugh. She makes me smile. She loves to hug, she loves to kiss and this is why she won't be dating until she's 21. She loves to leave you notes telling you that she loves you and that she loves Jesus. She's simply precious and a gift straight from the hand of God!

When she got off of Big Thunder Mountain (roller coaster) at Disney, she said, "There's a party in my tummy". That pretty much sums up the thrill of roller coasters.


Then Sunday night Derek and I were talking about Africa. We've told the kids several times that I'm going to Africa in December, but Elizabeth says loudly and with attitude, "You're going to Africa!! Why does nobody tell me these things??"



Hmmm...the thinking face.


The silly face....

The pirate face ( you have to have this at Disney)....


I'll love this face forever!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's just precious, Alicia!

Shawn said...

Sweet girl. I love your kids; they make me smile.

~H

Russ and Karla Patterson said...

Always and forever - that is how long you will love her! So sweet!