Our boys were baptized on Sunday and there were no surprises! I say that because Matthew told Pastor Reagan a couple of months ago that he would do the backstroke when Reagan baptized him just to be funny. We explained to Matthew that there is a time to be funny, but your baptism is not one of those times. Thankfully, this time he listened to us. Derek and I were both nervous that he would decide to do something silly.
We're proud of our boys and our sweet friend Rachel! We hope that God blesses their lives beyond all that they can ask or think!



5 comments:
What exciting news! God has some big plans for those precious boys and I look forward to witnessing His awesome works through the fruit of the Spirit!
I bawled through the whole thing.
~H
Love hearing about your family and lives! We sure miss you guys and your parents too!
Russ & Karla
CWC
Matthew told me that their were 899 people in the audience to watch his baptism. Did he count them all???? Congratulations to Matthew and Stephen!!
That's awesome! Congratulations Stephen and Matthew!
Post a Comment