Thursday, June 25, 2009

Worth the Read



The Noticer is a great little read. "Sometimes all a person needs is a little perspective"



If you have boys, this is a must read. I have done so many things wrong. I'm almost done with the book and I'm going to reread it...it's that good. I'm not a boy, so I don't think like a boy and I can't understand the mind of a boy; therefore, I need a little help.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Thanks for the recommendation...with two boys, I have to admit I'm clueless but they are clearly wired way differently!!!

Shawn said...

I might just order that today!
~H

Betty said...

This might be helpful to the boy(really he is a sweet loving man) I am married to as well...it never hurts to get a little more insight!
Thanks Alicia!

Karen said...

Thanks for the tip -- added Wild Things to my wish list.

Robyn said...

Amen to that sister! I am still trying to figure out how to live harmoniously with the animal that is caged in my house! I'll check out that book.