Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Worth the OUCH

Elizabeth decided last year that she wanted to have her ears pierced. I told her she could have them done for her birthday. Her birthday came and went without earrings, because she decided she didn't want to endure the "pinch".




Almost six months later, she decided to have them done with a sweet friend from school. Here's the pre-pinch picture. Friend went first and cried (it does hurt...I remember from when I was a kid). Here's Elizabeth after the piercings. She was tough, but did cry a little.

Here's the sweet girlfriends together after all the tears were wiped away.



And just because they like to be silly...enjoy!

2 comments:

Nicole @ Four Real said...

SO SWEET! Selah just got hers done the day after Christmas. She had been putting it off for the last couple of years. She wanted to but was so scared! I finally surprised her and took her the day after Christmas. She was so brave too! They are growing up!:(

Shawn said...

That is such a sweet memory those two girls will share later.