Thursday, February 12, 2009

Girls Night Out

If you're in our area, join us for a girls night out. There is a Selah Concert on Friday, February 27th at 7 p.m. This will not just be a great concert, but a benefit for Hope Clinic for Women. This organization is dear to my heart because of the ministry they have to men, women and precious babies.

Gold Circle tickets are $20. You can purchase them at the above link or at any Lifeway Store. We'll meet at the church and drive together so email me or leave a comment, if you're joining us.

I hope you'll consider coming. You'll be blessed! Join us as we continue to fight for these precious ones.

These three have life because their birthmoms and birthdads chose life! How thankful we are to them!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alicia,

I'm so glad you posted this! I really would like to go, but I didn't think Butch would want to. Sounds like the perfect GNO. I have to check with Butch on the date to make sure, but I believe it will work out.

By the way, thanks for your wisdom in praying with and for Brook today. Your presence in class means the world to me!

Blessings,
Dori