Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Picture Perfect

Just in case you think that my kids always smile for the camera and always have great days, I wanted to share this. This gives you some insight into our "real lives".

Today is chapel day (tie day). Stephen thinks he looks like a business man, Matthew cannot believe that they're asking him to wear a tie and Elizabeth's shirt is bothering her to be specific "it's itching me". So here's how mommy sent them out the door this morning.

Stephen's old enough to cooperate, Elizabeth has the smile but not the concept to look at me since I'm the one holding the camera and Matthew, well Matthew is just upset about his tie.

3 comments:

Shawn said...

I always wanted a uniform when I was in school. Mostly because my mom wouldn't buy me name brand clothes.

I am weird about the itchy stuff too. Sorry Elizabeth, I feel for you!

jam'n bell said...

Yes, I remember all too well the uniform I used to wear. It was more starchy than itchy. I feel for them.

Ashley said...

I just hear his soul screaming... PLEEEASE someone get the tie off of me.

THAT IS TOO FUNNY!