Thursday, April 28, 2011

Friday News

Do you know what this means for our family?
Hint: Read the tagline on the shirt.



This post doesn't have to do with Ordinary Hero, but they have some incredible shirts available on their website

6 comments:

Big Nanny said...

I already love this child ;)

Sonja said...

I actually prefer more details than this is giving me. Please provide ASAP.

Congrats!

Heather said...

Nothing beats another Jordan in our world. Love this child already...ditto to Big Nanny.

~H

Our Family said...

can't wait to meet that sweet lil "one," so excited for you and your family! love you!

Erin said...

Any child joining the Jordans is ONE lucky (blessed, actually) child!

Wife of the Pres. said...

Um, yes, DETAILS PLEASE!!! I am with Sonja. This is not acceptable in the detail department.

Glad you caught the bug. I will warn you it lingers for a long time. We can't seem to get over it! ;)