Well...Ashley wins the prize for reading this before we even wrote anything (thanks for the comment :-). We are experiencing techincal difficulties in Costa Rica, so now we're adding the full story.
There are very few mirrors in hotel rooms in other countries. I remembered this once we arrived in our hotel room in Costa Rica and there was one mirror in the bathroom and four girls in the room. Not a good set-up. I said to my travel friends, "I should've reminded you to bring a hand held mirror". But we survived with one mirror and one handheld mirror.
So we returned from a hot and rainy day at the orphanage yesterday. We all looked horrible to say the least. Mary came out of the room as we headed to dinner and said, "There may be a reason they don't have mirrors". Classic comment....I knew it was a blog post.
I don't have a picture of us all looking horrible...terribly affected by humidity, heat and active play with children. So here's a fun little picture from a crazy game we played. (Doesn't Tiff look great with springy curls?)



2 comments:
hummm... a story I am sure that is meant to be shared. I have been cheking her for you guys way too many times. Praying for you and hoping all is well.
Cute curls, Tiff! but I need to see somebody on a surfboard;)
Post a Comment