It's amazing how quickly a child can capture your heart. There's Joel and John in Africa and Keoshina and Jennifer in Costa Rica. This is Keoshina. Isn't she absolutely gorgeous?
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
If I Could I Would
This is the one I would bring home. Her story is sad. She has had a hard life...not as hard as some, but too hard for a seven year old. Her mother is a drug addict. I don't know anything about a father so I assume he is not involved. I would imagine she has some trauma in her life because she spent part of each day crying on the couch...but no one, no matter what...could get her to talk or share her story. It would pass and she would be a happy little girl with an incredible laugh and smile.
It's amazing how quickly a child can capture your heart. There's Joel and John in Africa and Keoshina and Jennifer in Costa Rica. This is Keoshina. Isn't she absolutely gorgeous?


It's amazing how quickly a child can capture your heart. There's Joel and John in Africa and Keoshina and Jennifer in Costa Rica. This is Keoshina. Isn't she absolutely gorgeous?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
You are both beautiful! God knows we cannot take them all home, but she is a precious addition to the family in your heart. It is so sweet to see deep love and bonds develop so quickly. ;) She looks SO happy! =) Praying for you all!
Love,
Tracey
So glad you all are having a blessed time. We can't wait to hear all about it!
Amanda P.
So sweet to see you both. Praying today for your new sweet friend and for the heart that will have a hard time leaving her.
~H
Post a Comment