Thursday, April 9, 2009

Nothing

I got nothing...really.

I could tell you about the conversation the kids had regarding chickens and people. They decided that people don't lay eggs and that chickens are good for nothing.

Or I could tell you that Elizabeth had a big disagreement (drama!) with a friend because the friend told her that red is a boy color. (Elizabeth had on red.)

Or that we're planning another Disney vacation, after all it is the happiest place on earth!

Or that our weekend is all about spring cleaning and there's much to do.

Or that one of Elizabeth's front teeth is finally showing it's way through the gum. She lost these teeth last summer.

Or that I'm longing to go back to Africa, but that won't happen until next year.

But none of that really matters, so if I don't make it back on here before Easter Sunday...remember, He is risen!!

That's the only thing that really matters. Christ died and rose for us. It's only because of Him that we can truly live.

He is risen! He is risen indeed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For someone who had nothing...you sure had a lot of something! :)

Missed Bible study this week and I can't believe it is over next week!

It's been a blessing to have you in class.

Happy Easter!
Dori