But there is ONE....oh wait, Mickey is missing his shades!
Friday, January 30, 2009
Where are the shades?
I have to give Betty credit for this post. Regarding my last post (Disney picture), she asked the question, where are Stephen's shades? So I looked through my Disney pictures and would you believe that in almost every picture at least one person has his/her glasses off!







But there is ONE....oh wait, Mickey is missing his shades!
But there is ONE....oh wait, Mickey is missing his shades!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Ohhhh...you are too sweet...or clever... to use me to look through your Disney photos one more time! I would look at them as much as I could, too! What a dream come true to have gone to the magical world of Disney and of course Stephen had to make a trademark of himself by not wearing shades...I mean somebody has to do it!!!
Post a Comment