Where were we? We were at the happiest place on earth. While there Derek says, "If this is the happiest place on earth then why are all these kids crying and all the parents frustrated?" Here's why, because Disney has marketing geniuses working for them. Seriously though, we had a great time with only a few meltdowns. Elizabeth melted down on day 1 because we made her ride Expedition Everest (roller coaster). We made the decision that we would not make her ride Tower of Terror. Our plans were to make them ride everything at least once. That plan went out the door day 1. Anyway, Matthew melted down about the weather. "It's too hot. It's too cold." It was never just right for Matthew. Stephen had a meltdown declaring, "Why is nobody being nice to me?" To which I had absolutely no mercy, because we were at Disney World on his birthday so "nobody" is surely too strong of a word especially when at least 25 people wished him a happy birthday! I had a meltdown because I had shin splints on day 2 of the trip. Derek doesn't have meltdowns. He's steady Eddie and even Steven...seriously!
Now, this is what my Tuesday will involve.
This is what 7 days of laundry for a family of five looks like...and I've done 3 loads already!
But let me tell you, it's worth it. Sunny 85 degree weather for a week. Magical family memories that will last a lifetime. It's why we spend the money every year to return to sunny Disney World. We love it! We already can't wait to go back!
Pictures coming soon....



1 comment:
Oh...I am soooo happy you all had some magical family moments that are sure to be cherished for years to come. We hope to make that trip soon minus the mountain of laundry I hope. Ok...you are never to old to keep wishing...right?
Well...Merry Christmas!!!
Love,
The Apples
Post a Comment