Monday, September 9, 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday Abigail!

Our sweet baby girl turns 3 today.  It feels like she's been here all along, but reality tells me she hasn't.  We are only dealing with minor issues (her dislike for fruit, vegetables and anything healthy and some stomach issues).  I know that so many adoptive families deal with so much more the first few months.  But her first few months home have been sweet and precious.  She is a gift to our family.  Words cannot even describe how she lights up a room with her bossy voice or her determined attitude to do something on her own.  She gives the very best hugs when I pick her up from her nap, from school or from church.  She loves me unconditionally even on those days when I'm grumpy, she still thinks I'm the best!!  And honestly having one teenager and two tweens in the house, I'm glad that someone thinks I'm the best.

She is soaking up English saying phrases like "What's that?", "Oh my goodness", "Look at me", "Come on", "See you later" and many more.

We are incredibly thankful that God chose to bless us with such a precious and sweet girl.

Happy Birthday Abigail!








No comments: