Just finished this little book and oh my, we have a lot of work to do at both educating and equipping our children. I will definitely be praying more fervently and playing the "what if" game a lot more with my kids, because there are a lot of aggressive girls and clueless boys walking around the middle schools and high schools.
And I pray that Elizabeth is not one of those aggressive girls and that Stephen and Matthew aren't clueless boys. Because after reading this book, I know for sure that aggressive girls and clueless boys don't end up obeying God, they end up in trouble.
If you have pre-teen or teen boys, I'd recommend this 118 page book so that you're clued in with what's really happening on Facebook and through texting and parties. This book has a lot of practical information about how to talk to your boys about situations that they will face and to equip them to be "strong and courageous" and turn away from temptation. It's something that they'll need for the rest of their lives, because aggressive girls come in all ages! I'd encourage you to be informed and take the time to read this book or another book like it!
Tuesday, June 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment