I have about 10 books started that are about halfway completed. My goal is to finish them before I start any other books. That might be a hard task because I just ordered a new book that I really want to read. :)
Just finished Not A Fan by Kyle Idelman and it's a decent read. Kind of along the same lines as Crazy Love or Radical. It's an easy read and definitely challenges you to be "all in" for Jesus. His premise is that we become a completely committed follower of Jesus and "not a fan". Agreed.
A couple of good quotes from the book:
"There is no way to follow Jesus without him interfering with your life. Following Jesus will cost you something."
"A belief, no matter how sincere, if not reflected in reality isn't a belief; it's a delusion."
"Say no to self and yes to Jesus every time."
And now the hard part...living that out!
No comments:
Post a Comment