And then about 7 years ago, another friend showed up to help us unpack our boxes and boxes of things. She specifically organized my kitchen. We were more acquaintances then and now we are so much more. I love that God sends us friends that we don't even know we need. But He knows what's coming in our lives and He knows exactly which friendships need to be formed. And He ordains our steps so that our paths will cross and our hearts will be knit together.
And so, I rejoice tonight with tears in my eyes all that this picture represents. It represents two very dear friends that I do not deserve. It represents a country that I love very dearly and two precious boys from there. And it represents that God is faithful and that even when we can't see it, He is working and He is good. And now two boys are in their forever home because of one family's incredible faith and tenacity and because God always keeps His Word. He puts the lonely in families and He sends us family and friends that we don't even know we need.



No comments:
Post a Comment