And she's the one that announced to her crew at VBS last summer that we were getting a baby from Africa....Derek and I didn't even know that. It was news to us. And it took us almost 7 months to decide that we were indeed going to get a baby from Africa. Elizabeth wanted a baby sister and Derek and I did too, BUT GOD says "it's a boy" and so Elizabeth will remain the only princess in the family. And she's such a good princess.....
Happy Birthday Sweet Pea!



3 comments:
Beautifully written about a beautiful girl. I cried.
Beautiful post!
:)))
BTDT on the "boy" except in China ... oh, and God showed us two. :)))
And on the other of your kids announcing things, yeah S has prayed and prayed and prayed for another at our house.
I have prayed that we were done. Seriously. Except we're not. Still waiting for God to show us our next one, but slowly He is opening my heart for another.
Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment