Monday, July 6, 2009

Dreams


While on vacation, Derek and I made a list of things we'd like to do before we die. I'm not sure what prompted all the discussion, but I told him I was making a list, so he made a list too.


Alicia's List

Go to Hawaii

Go to Chicago and attend Harvest Bible Chapel. (I love James MacDonald's preaching!)

Run a 1/2 marathon (Derek said I better do that soon...I'm not getting any younger)

Zipline somewhere beautiful

Go on a cruise

Swim with dolphins

Study and learn biblical Greek

Go to Israel

Memorize large passages of Scripture (Psalm 34 and 139 for starters)

Learn to play golf...well


Derek's List

Go to the Grand Canyon

Zipline

Go whitewater rafting on the Colorado River

Go to Australia

Go to a Ryder Cup


Not sure how many will actually come true, but it's fun to dream!

Sometimes on the way to our dreams, we get lost and find an even better one.
Unknown Author



2 comments:

Betty said...

How romantic...I am "that" hopeless dreamer. It is even sweeter when you share them with the love of your life. I am rooting for you on the running a half-marathon...why not run the full? I believe in you!

Big Nanny said...

Louis & Sandy have a zipline in their backyard. I'll take you there next week:)