Last week was a busy week, so it's sometimes nice to have those days where we do absolutely nothing. It seems that it's a Herbie Movie marathon at our house today. We've already watched Herbie Fully Loaded and now we're on to Herbie Goes to Monte Carlo.
Last Monday, my mom and I froze about 20 dozen ears of corn. It was an all day affair. Well my dad has a friend down the road who has cows and who knew that cows love corn cobs. I wouldn't know that because I am a city girl. Dad took the 20 dozen corn cobs down there with the exception of a few. We saved those so that my kids could go feed the cows.
Now, even though I'm a city girl, my parents have relatives that own farms. (Mayfield, KY and Paris, TN) So, I have actually fed a cow before as well and here's what I remember. Their tongues are very long and feel like sandpaper. The other problem with cows, the flies like to be around them and I don't like flies or any bug! I was born a city girl and a city girl I will always be!
Thanks Elvis (really, that's his name) for the opportunity to feed your cows. At the rate that Spring Hill is growing, there won't be any cows left in Spring Hill in a few years.



No comments:
Post a Comment